1. When the Jinda cables overlap each other, the high-voltage cables should be under the low-voltage cables. If one of the cables is piped for maintenance or divided by side plates within 1m before and after the junction point, the allowable distance is 0.25m.
2. When the Jinda cable is close to or overlapped with the heating pipe network, if there are thermal insulation measures, the small distance between the parallel plane and the overlap is 0.5m and 0.25m respectively.
3. When the cables overlap with high-speed rail lines or municipal roads, they should be maintained through pipes, and the maintenance pipes should extend into or face 2m away.
4. The basic distance between the Jinda cable and the building construction project should be able to ensure that the cable is laid outside the watering of the building construction project; when the cable is introduced into the building construction project, it should be maintained through a pipe, and the maintenance pipe should also be beyond the watering of the building construction project. .
5. The distance between the Jinda cable immediately buried in the ground and the grounding center of the protective grounding equipment under normal circumstances should be 0.25-0.5m; the cable buried immediately under the ground should be laid at a deep level, which is usually not suitable for less than 0.7m. And should be buried under permafrost. The specific measures are accompanied by the rapid progress of the construction of cable buried paving projects, and the stronger and clearer regulations for cable maintenance are clearly pointed out. Jinda cable maintenance casing is made of high-quality and high-quality seamless steel pipes. It is designed by pre-treatment, hot-dip galvanizing or painting, and temperature-raising solidification stamping die. It is an electrical insulating tube commonly used in the maintenance of wires and cables.